Thursday, December 24, 2009

christmas eve--- lots of seizures

Today Jeremiah woke up going in and out of seizures, staring and picking at his lip nad then crying and then going into rages. I gave him extra seraquel for the psychosis and it kept going all morning. I called dr wang and he had me swipe him first. I tried it three times. By this point his eyes were drooping from todds paralysis and he looked horrible. He was curled up in a ball on our cna's lap. Then he started another round of crying so we gave him diastat and it stopped and he slept for 3 hours. Dr wang said anymore and he wants to bring him in for observation. Hes awake now and his speech is very slurred and hes having a hard time talking. But awake and not emotional. I pray that he will be okay for the rest of the night.

We are now on our way to church and afterwards to the Branham christmas party. Hoping that all will be well and we will not see the inside of an ER tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment